GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
+ 15 C/59 F This is as warm as it gets in Finland, so we`ll start here. People in Spain wear winter-coats and gloves. The Finns are out in the sun, getting a sun.

+ 10 C/50 F The French are trying in vain to start their central heating. The Finns plant flowers in their gardens.

+ 5 C/41 F Italian cars won`t start, the Finns are cruising in cabriolets.

0 C/32 F Distelled water freezes. The water in Vantaa river gets a little thicker.

-5 C/23 F People in California almost freeze to death. The Finns have their final babercue before winter.

- 10 C/14 F The Brits start the heat in their houses. The Finns start using long sleeves.

- 20 C/-4 F The Aussies flee from Mallorca. The Finns end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.

-30 C/-22 F People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth. The Finns start drying their laundry indoors.

- 40 C/-40 F Paris start cracking in the cold.The Finns stand in line at the hotdog stands.

- 50 C/-58 F Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole. The Finnish army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter weather.

- 60 C/-76 F Korvatunturi (the home for santa Claus)freezes. The Finns rent a movie and stay indoors.

- 70 C/- 94 F The false Santa moves south. The Finns get frustrated sience they can`t store their Kossu (Koskenkorva vodka) outdoors. The Finns army goes out on winter survival training.

- 183 C/-297.4 F Microbes in food don`t survive. The Finns cows complain that the farmers`hand are cold.

-273 C/-459 F All atom-based movements halts. The Finns start saying "Perkele, it`s cold outside today".

-300 C/-508 F Hell freezes over, Finland wins the Eurovision Song Contest

We are like that :twisted:

·
Registered
707 Posts
Lenni-Kalle,

Great post! I had the honor of visiting your beautiful country. You must admit that the scenery on the Amsterdam beaches are much different than your beaches. I would love to visit again, but after reading your post, I'm moving to Arizona to warm up!

·
Registered
20,952 Posts
what would happen if the temp got up to about 80 degrees F for a week ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts