GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Premium Member
2014 GL1800 Hannigan Trike
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After owning 3 bikes and each having a few "issues" with things like the clutch going out, the ADG Drive hitting the happy trail, and an assortment of other "joys" of riding over 500,000 miles since 2006, I was on the lookout for something that would be the perfect addition to my tool bag. While I am not sure this will put Techdude2000 or Fred Harmon out of business just yet, time will tell. I was excited to share this here and must confess that I was not sure whether to put this on the Tech Board, or some other one (I will leave it in the hands of the trusty, most knowledgeable, gracious, all knowing, and some singing MODS to make that call). I think I have found a real winner here.

Please, I am but a humble Goldwing Rider, thus no need to thank me.

Font Rectangle Electric blue Advertising Signage

Registered
I find a towing service policy and a credit card works well if you run out of bubble gum, duct tape and baling wire.

Registered
After owning 3 bikes and each having a few "issues" with things like the clutch going out, the ADG Drive hitting the happy trail, and an assortment of other "joys" of riding over 500,000 miles since 2006, I was on the lookout for something that would be the perfect addition to my tool bag. While I am not sure this will put Techdude2000 or Fred Harmon out of business just yet, time will tell. I was excited to share this here and must confess that I was not sure whether to put this on the Tech Board, or some other one (I will leave it in the hands of the trusty, most knowledgeable, gracious, all knowing, and some singing MODS to make that call). I think I have found a real winner here.

Please, I am but a humble Goldwing Rider, thus no need to thank me.

View attachment 413395
Stop trying to kiss azz here..............LOL :love:

Ronnie
1/29/23

1 - 15 of 15 Posts