GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,591 Posts
Sooooooooooooooo where do I buy this extra special oil???? I can hear my Goldwing crying for this special oil blend as we speak..... Love'd your presentation by the way,,, U da man!! :wink2:

Thanks for the smile (on this very rainy day)

Ronnie

Reactions: Max McAllister

·
Registered
8,252 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Max u r the man .............. This Sh*t is funny. My only regret a couple of weeks ago I was down in Woodstock, Ga on my 2018 GL1800 and didn't have time to stop in. There will be a next time hopefully until then kept up that laboratory work millions of motorcycle riders are counting on you.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Great video!

Based upon the testimonies on this forum Max produces, sells and installs excellent products and I have no reason to question or doubt that. But I couldn't help thinking as I watched Dr. Max Lubener that others might be tempted to utilize his methodologies to scientifically examine other products/accessories motorcyclists buy to enhance their riding experience :wink2:.

Reactions: Max McAllister

·
Registered
28 Posts
I started watching thinking it would be a serious comparison and ended up enjoying every minute of it!! Good job Doctor Max!! I was glad to find out also that my oil is the best!!

·
Registered
16,851 Posts
OK, I'll play: If that oil is not from Honda oil wells and not refined by Honda refinery plants, and does not bear a Honda label, and does not meet some obtuse outdated Japanese standard; then use of it will cause you to crash and burn. That's all I got t' say about that.

prs

·
Vendor
2,331 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, I'll play: If that oil is not from Honda oil wells and not refined by Honda refinery plants, and does not bear a Honda label, and does not meet some obtuse outdated Japanese standard; then use of it will cause you to crash and burn. That's all I got t' say about that.

prs
According to Professor Hubert Farnsworth "All things are possible with Science".

·
Registered
466 Posts
It’s the best, most useful Max video I’ve seen. Kudos to his consultant!

How much will 6 quarts of the special blend cost?

I should make it clear. I think Max did a great job on this. And I love his conclusion, ie “the customer is always right.”

·
Registered
800 Posts
I'd add a couple ounces of snake oil if plan to ride the twisties...!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts