1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
NOTHING THERE ! :?:

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
....especially for those with 4-wheel drive that have a false sense of security. Makes you wonder WHY!

·
Firm Member
3,159 Posts
Worked for me. Click on the words BUMPER CARS in the post.

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
Why those folks would even by trying to move their car I don't understand! Amazing stuff. The drivers were helpless, that's for sure. I thought that at the end we were going to see the fire trucks do some of these same acts.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
wingnutzz said:
I thought that at the end we were going to see the fire trucks do some of these same acts.
I was thinking the same thing Dave. I thought I would have a great video for our next staff meeting. If we actually had staff meetings.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
After viewing this, why do I get the overwhelming urge to.....
RESIGN FROM THE HUMAN RACE! :lol: :lol: :lol:
DC

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Not one bothered to honk their horn to warn others; the guy on the roof had to yell warnings.

·
Registered
6,795 Posts
Brings back memories of the 1976 ice storm in SE WI.

I was a lineman for the elctric co. at the time and although I made a ton of money I could have done without that storm.

I feel for the people in this storm as the only thing that will fix it is some warmer temps.

·
Registered
408 Posts
What you really can't tell from the video is that those Seattle streets are extremely steep. It seems to be an annual ritual for the un-initiated or those of short memory to drive those particular streets.

·
Registered
3,663 Posts
It was in Portland!!!!1 :oops:

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Why were they even TRYING to drive in those conditions?!?! :roll: :eek:

Idiots. They should all have their insurance cancelled and their licenses revoked.

Four-wheel drive isn't a miracle cure to bad roads and studded tires might help you get moving, but they don't help you stop.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Was it me are was that first car really gassing it hard as it was spinning around? :lol:

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
White Gold said:
Was it me are was that first car really gassing it hard as it was spinning around? :lol:
Maybe he was trying to power out of the skid... :lol:

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
I bet ya a couple of Crush Washers would have taken care of it...

I too was expecting that fire truck to get the spare in bowling.... :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts