GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that helped me select a new toy, here she is: 2012 C14 in Atomic Red

·
Registered
118 Posts
Congrats!

WoW!
Is that a new paint color for Kawasaki? We need some closeups! Good choice. I think the C14 gives more bang for the buck than the other choices. They made lots of great improvements. Make sure you give us all a ride/comparison report!

Again, congrats!:yes1:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Like that color!!

I agree with the bang for the buck observation. Kaw offers several models that are good bangs for the bucks. The mighty KLR 650 being one example.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Absolutely beautiful, congratulations. I love the color!

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
:congrats:

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
Great choice, they are alot of fun, I'm sure you will it. Don't know if you have been to a concours site yet but here is one I belong to, great bunch of guy ( So Cal Joe) with a bunch of great information

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Looks great! I sure like mine and I believe you're really gonna like the C14. It really is a great machine... and BTW it's pretty fast too! Watch for the cops! :p:p:p

·
Banned
1,766 Posts
I had a C14 and loved its handling but not its comfort. If you find there's too much strain on your wrists/shoulders, check out the new Helibar Horizon ST handlebars for the C14. http://www.helibars.com/product/new-multi-adjustable-handlebars-c14 There's also a writeup on them in October's Rider Magazine.
One of my riding buddies bought a leftover 2009 last year for $8500. What a deal! But after a few rides he was complaining of back and shoulder pain. After someone else advised him about risers he bought some and now is good to go all the time. Might not be a Wing, but it sure is fun to ride. And not lacking in power that's for sure.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts