GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sure you have seen some of them but I just added another one today that as far as I can tell nobody has found it yet. Maybe Hal will let you in on it. ;)

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
granpa in Cincy said:
You intend to repost all the Frame Pics and Overheat stuff that was subscription before ???? I hope
Right now it's looking like I lost those but I'll see what I can do. :(

H

·
0 Posts
New Feature

If you look at the top of the page you will see "usergroups" next to "calendar". This section contains many of the bulletins regarding the GL1800. You will need to click on the "Usergroup" link and initiate the join link. You will then be allowed into that area. You can not post in this area. Everything will be read only. This usergroup is being created on a second level and will be available to those members of this board who stop by often enough to know how to gain access. We are not restricting anyone from adding it but the casual reader who stops by rarely will probably not know how to get in. Look at it as another benefit of stopping by here frequently.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hal the calendar is missing something

I looked at the calendar and there is something missing. You need to post when you are going to run specials so I can plan my buying around those dates. Like March 1st Avon tires on sale $100.00 per pair. Of course that is just an example, and a good one I might add, but it makes purchases more organized and we all want to be organized.

H

·
0 Posts
How about

I'll just call you and find out exactly what and when you need stuff for your bike and we will just base the sales on that. :D :shock: :shock: :D

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Re: How about

Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
I just call you and find out exactly what and when you need for your bike and we will just base the sales on that. :D :shock: :shock: :D
LOL :luf1: :a13: :luf1: Good one Hal... :D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Calendar

LaMont/Hal,

Is the calendar also to be used by the members to list goldwing functions and ralley dates?

Crewsn

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks! That's Great. I will list some of the GWRRA Rallies in this area as they get scheduled. :s27:

Crewsn
GWRRA Life Member

1 - 19 of 19 Posts