GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at this particular moment.

Why are y'all out riding? Especially those in the warmer climates.

I know I would try to be, if I wasn't stuck at work today!

Get going! :p

:biker:

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
I was just outside trying to chip enough ice out of the way so that the wing can emerge form it's shed. It's not going to happen today, but by Monday we should be ok:cry::cry:

·
Registered
455 Posts
The roads are still frozen and that fact limits friction.
Maybe later today or tommorrow the roads will thaw enough to allow a battery charging run.
:doorag:
Of course those southerners have no excuses. :joke:

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Work, a 4 letter word that should be added to my list. Going home on Wednasday. 4 weeks surrounded by water is enough. :shock:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Rode to the store yesterday to pick up hotdogs, eggs and some pickles and buns. Guess you know what I had for dinner last night.

Will ride again today.....

Brent:22yikes:

·
Immortal Member
3,084 Posts
It's just a stunningly beautiful Colorado day today. It's been close to the 70° range all week.
But there's this bathroom project that's been going on for 2 years now and I'm down to laying the last few flagstone on the floor.

Gotta get this done before riding season.

·
The Boss
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
I just got back from another spirited 50mile test ride on my new rear kumho! Going to change the oil after the engine cools, and then out for another test ride. It's suppose to get up in the mid 70's and windy, here.

·
Registered
297 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Loren, you guys' place looks like my sister-in-law's neighborhood off of Greenhouse Road.

·
Registered
330 Posts
A nice thought but its below zero and everything is covered in snow. Will be a couple of months yet.

Not having to work doesn't help

good riding

·
Registered
821 Posts
Sitting in the office with the door propped open just itchin ta get off.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts