GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
image.jpeg

Mudspringers open house next weekend, it'll be a good little shakedown ride.

I don't think I can get it turned right side up. I tried three times.

·
IronMan
17,463 Posts
try rite click n see if shows rotate arrows at bottom or stand on head n take another pic :surprise::grin2::grin2:

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UncleJohn,
I'm on an iPad and don't know how to right click on the thing. Man I got frustrated last night trying. I should try the upside down iPhone photo op. That might be fun!!! But come to think of it the phone just adjusts because they have those gravity sensor things in there. And I have put photo's on right side up before, so I assumed...:) If anyone knows how to right click and/or how to make an apple device post right side up? I'm all ears. Thanks UJ.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pulled out the big gun

image.jpeg

I pulled out the big gun for another photo op. Let's see how this one works.

I hope it will be nice in the twin cities next Saturday. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I felt an obligation to revisit this and state that the open house is May 7. 1 week away. Sorry to anyone that may have thought differently.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
UncleJohn,
I'm on an iPad and don't know how to right click on the thing. Man I got frustrated last night trying. I should try the upside down iPhone photo op. That might be fun!!! But come to think of it the phone just adjusts because they have those gravity sensor things in there. And I have put photo's on right side up before, so I assumed...:) If anyone knows how to right click and/or how to make an apple device post right side up? I'm all ears. Thanks UJ.
Not uncommon on here for I-Pad/phone users to post pictures upside down. I've tryed with a PC about eight years ago, never again. I don't have any Apple products, but I've posted pictures using four different Android devices easily, using an app called Tapatalk. A lot of Apple guys use it also.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Not uncommon on here for I-Pad/phone users to post pictures upside down. I've tryed with a PC about eight years ago, never again. I don't have any Apple products, but I've posted pictures using four different Android devices easily, using an app called Tapatalk. A lot of Apple guys use it also.
Tapatalk once you learn it is super easy peasy :wink2:

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The 'big gun' was the Nikon D750, I still used the IPad to post the photo that is right side up. No tapatalk yet. Mudspringers tomorrow. 9-4. Should be a good day for a ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts