GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my Goldwing on Halloween day and I've looked at a number of Goldwing forums and chose this one to join as you guys cover a number of pertainent topics that interest me.

As a new Wing owner I'm very interested in your comments and advice regarding the plusses and minuses of the Wing and look forward to participating with my two cents when I can. :lol:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Welcome... Let's see here...

++++ Pluses- Lot's of miles and even more smiles...

------- Minuses- NONE!

You joined up with a great group, these guys are wonderful to help you get the most out of the new machine!

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Congratiulations on your new motorcycle & welcome to the board.

Pluses= Owning the best, most rteliable, heavyweight touring motorcycle available today.

Minuses= Difficulty of some routine maintaince tasks,ie air filter,high beam headlamp change.
Ride Red,
the hobo

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Wings.

This board has plenty of folks with lots of Wing experience and should be a help to you as you get to know your Wing.

Be prepared to do a lot of smiling as you rack up the miles.

Dep

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
8)

Welcome and good to see that yer in a position to ride year round to feel all the enjoyment that comes with Wing ownership. :wink:

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome part of the fun is adding junk to the Wing and this is the place to do it your only one click from the store :shock:

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
My two years and 34K of smiles on the Goldwing are all pluses to me. I've bought a bunch of other stuff to go on and with the Wing. More pluses to me.
My only minuses are not getting to ride enough, but that's my problem, not the Goldwing.
I'll be surprised if you find anything you don't like.
You bought it to have fun, ride safe and enjoy.
Life is what you make it. The Goldwing and all the people you will meet will help make it better.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome.
Your gonna love this bike.
I've all but given up driving my truck anymore.

Dave

·
Registered
327 Posts
Welcome aboard...enjoy your ride and put many miles whenever you can... :biker:

The folks here are real nice...you'll see and read the difference in people on this board...use what you can, return often, and post whenever...ride safe.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Gold Wings!! My 2001 is my third Wing and I have loved every mile I put on them!! Especially the 2001!!

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
WELCOME!!!...miles of smiles... :D

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome Bigmac.
Is your SO called "fries"?
Plus-- All the opinions on this board.
Minus--All the opinions on this board.
Always figure the other guy means well when his post seems to rub you the wrong way.
It's very difficult to express things in these written words,
that cannot carry the humor,concern or sincerity ,
that the voice and visual feedback can present.
If you're looking for a positive,
your mind will probably interpret it in a positive way. :)

As Bartman says...."Enjoy the ride!" :)
DC

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrdulations on the new bike, I am sure you will love it as it may be the "FINEST TOURING MOTORCYCLE" on the road today. Welcome to the Board. And congradulations on already dealing with GFunk on one of your first posts in the Harley vs Honda section. You handled him like a seasoned board veteran.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts