GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Good test - especially the collision avoidance. Took a bit to get warmed up but I'm still alive!

Thanks

·
Registered
993 Posts
Fun!

And interesting... Ohio doesn't use some of those signs. I've never seen the "lane added" before and the "pass on either side" is very rare here... Good post--thanks!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Reverse Curves Ahead???? What the heck, you have to travel in reverse?
Yeah, I missed that one. I answered winding road, as the word reverse
was in the other two choices. :lol:

Herb

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
20/20 signs
19/20 traps

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
I always welcome the opportunity to sharpen test my perception. Thanks for posting this.

·
Registered
498 Posts
20 for 20 on the signs, 19 for 20 on the dangers (whoops!). Good reminders.

Paul H.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Two things. The test throws out different stuff every time you take it, this is good.
I did notice though that some of what I saw in taking it 2 times was, some of them I thought were a matter of opinion and not necessarily the right answers and some of the signs were incorrect and/or had double meanings that could be interpreted….that’s not good.

Good test over all though

·
Registered
124 Posts
Did the collision one and got 18 pts out of 20 pts at 2 pts per question. . . . guess I will live another day? :)

got 16 of 20 on the signs. . . . I have NEVER seen the "Yield Ahead" sign before . . . . :shrug:

I do like the tests though, and am linking it to my 16 yr old daughter. . . . THANKS FOR POSTING !:bow:

·
Registered
84 Posts
If the vehicles were on the correct side of the road I probably would have faired better :joke::joke:

·
Registered
19,401 Posts
Cant do better than 20 of 20

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I clicked on the start button, default to normal speed, and waited and waited for the first test question to begin. No sign, just sign options. Normal speed must equate to 120 mph.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Good Stuff:agree:

·
Registered
240 Posts
my funeral will be posted under "the stupid idots" heading in upcomming issues....LOL.....

good test, thanks..................

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Tombstone and casket ordered. Been fun knowin' ya.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts