GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about getting a DEM-1 bike trailer from Deepsouthtrailers.com. Has anyone here bought one and if so, do you like it.
It looks very well built, [but heavy, 650lb].
I like the stoneguard across the front.

I know, your supposed to just ride the bike....but it is getting harder to convince the wife of that. Our next trip will be from St. Louis Mo. to Glacier National Park.....
She wasn't really happy when we rode to Yellowstone & back, so the next trip, the bike gets hauled.
Any info would be appreciated.

Mike Byerly

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Mike,

Sounds like the hammer has fallen. Think you could talk her into taking a cruise, while you are on your ride?...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Of course another option is to have her fly up and meet you there, then drive together up in the parks and her fly home. 3/4th of the fun is in the journey, motorcycling that is.

Good luck,

DaleC

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You guys are right .... the trip is 3/4 of the fun. We have ridden from St. Louis to Colorado twice, Wyoming once, Canada twice & Tennessee a couple times.....

Maybe the cruise would be a good idea....maybe I could find a little honey that would be more appreciative of a long distance motorcycle trip !
Of course when I got home, all of my stuff would be out in the front yard, and the locks would be changed !!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts