GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I might try and post here, I live in Blairsville Georgia. I'm kicking around an idea of getting a camper and finding one that's not on the other side of the country. Looking for a good used one that won't break the bank. So far I'm interested in an Aspen or a Bunkhouse but would consider others.

Thanks in advance
Mike

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Thought I might try and post here, I live in Blairsville Georgia. I'm kicking around an idea of getting a camper and finding one that's not on the other side of the country. Looking for a good used one that won't break the bank. So far I'm interested in an Aspen or a Bunkhouse but would consider others.

Thanks in advance
Mike
I have a camper I pulled behind my venture. I never put a hitch on the wing and it has only been used once since 06. Its a company that has gone out of busniess I believe so that can be a draw back. It is well built and very nice inside. king sized bed and screen room 6x6. lotta storage under the bed. cooler on tong. Has seen some weather but under cover and been in my portable for the last few years. used it once pulled it with my jeep a few miles to town near by for one night and it was clean and free of critters. The company was a husband wife I met at Americade and made last day of the show purchase. It was around 4,000. Somone may remember the name, if not ill look tomorrow if your interested. I planned to pop it up this spring and take pictures to list it here but have been busy. Your request spurred me to at least mention it. Im on the same side of the country but not next door. If your heading up to New England I would be happy to sell it to a winger.
SB

·
Registered
26 Posts
camper

Thanks in advance
Mike
just thought I would say we have a aspen and it is great we use it a lot great camper easy to put up one person the bunk house is harder with one person skater ken

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stumpbucket thanks for the offer but CT may be too far right now.

Skater Ken, I do like many of the features of the Aspen. Thanks

Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts