1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Best lift I've had....very stable!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Great lift, get the air/hydraulic model if you have an air compressor.

·
Registered
4,751 Posts
I have had one for years that i bought at the honda hoot in ashville nc. I have never had any problem with it. I not only use it for my bike but i work on bikes for others.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
One of the best investments I have made for the Wing. I use it weekly during riding season to service, clean and check the Wing. It is extremely stable and I have not needed to use tie downs even when removing both wheels for tire changes. Yes it is more expensive than the Sears and other similar "bargain" lifts but, it is much more robust and stable. It lifts almost 10" higher which is easier on my back. You won't be sorry for the purchase of this unit.

·
Registered
4,480 Posts
Good lift, expensive, but good.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Pitbull lift

I have a question for those of you that have the Pitbull lift. Do you need an adapter to make it stable. The videos on the Pitbull website show lifting a Harley but not a Wing. I did see some photos of the Wing on the lift but just wondered if getting it up on the lift requires any adapter.

Thanks,

·
Registered
9,391 Posts
I just slide mine under the 1800, with it on the sidestand, and lift away. Nothing needed to stabilize it, but I do put a couple of tie-downs on each side just to make me feel better.

I'd buy another one, in a heartbeat. :D

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I have had one several years and like it really well.Very stable.Don't fall for one of the Chinese knock offs.You get what you pay for.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts