GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to thinking the other day that this board is a lot like a new Wing. :s27:
You remember when you went from a standard motorcycle that only had two or three buttons you had to know what they did, to a Wing with all sorts of buttons! :shock: It was a bit much at first right? :? I'm sure that after you got use to it you were ready to add a couple more buttons ;) and you wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have all those buttons. :D

I guess what I'm saying to the guys that are still having trouble with this format is, go ahead and push some buttons, find new buttons :D and don't be afraid to ask what that button does. ;)

·
Registered
13 Posts
new buttons

LaMonster,
You are right. I've been grousing the last few days because of the changes, but, no more.

It'll take me some getting used to, but I will. My hat's off to you and Hal for putting up with all the whiners like me. :D

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Andy,

If you look at the the very top, just above the first message in this thread, or at the very bottom of the last response, you will see the following:

GL 1800Riders.com Forums Index ->General MC Message Board

If you left click on the left side of the -> you will be taken to the "Index", This will allow you to visit the other forums, such as Tech Board, Classified, Off-Topic, and Rides etc.

If you left click on the right side of the -> you will be taken to the top of the message board that you are currently on.

You can change between message boards any time that you like.

I hope that I have been of some help, and not just a menace, as my Mom would call me...LOL

Bulldog

·
Registered
13 Posts
Another question

:D I've selected the Font color of red, but it goes back to default as soon as I begin to type, and huge for font size, but when the post appears the font is the regular size and black.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Andy, type out your post then highlight the parts you want to change, then select your color and size. That's what works best for me.
You'll have to change it each time you post. Try all the buttons above the posting window then preview to see what they do. As long as you don't hit submit, it won't be posted.

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Re: Another question

Andy Eippert said:
:D I've selected the Font color of red, but it goes back to default as soon as I begin to type, and huge for font size, but when the post appears the font is the regular size and black.
After you select the color put your cursor in front of this part: [/color] and begin to type because this is the command that turns color off and should be after your text. Or you can do what Jim suggested: do all your formatting last using the highlight command.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts