GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They always get their man when wheelies are involved. What was he thinking? Must have been the no insurance or several other oversights

More ammo for the anti wheelie crowd. This guy seems to be a real jewel.

Heck he is almost old enough to know better too.

http://www.ydr.com/crime/ci_18755618

·
Registered
747 Posts
Wow, what going on up there in Pennsylvania? Usually folks(outside the cities) are the salt of the earth.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I'm not defending this moron but I didn't think Police could ticket a person who was on private property ?? I understand the fleeing charge and the others AFTER he got on the roadway, but why did the Police interfere with his antics in the first place ?? Maybe they just wanted to tell him NOT to get out on the streets, and he ran off !!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm not defending this moron but I didn't think Police could ticket a person who was on private property ?? I understand the fleeing charge and the others AFTER he got on the roadway, but why did the Police interfere with his antics in the first place ?? Maybe they just wanted to tell him NOT to get out on the streets, and he ran off !!!

I would think that if someone on the property called and complained about his BS then they have the right to do whatever is necessaty to make him stop.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
typical ******* out for a "Watch this" in the parking lot.:shrug:,Here is something stranger than a guy riding without a helmet.

A woman driving with no pants with a child in the car?? http://www.ydr.com/ci_18689391?source=most_viewed

York sounds like a fun place.:eek:4:
I always heard that 'liquor' would make a woman loose her pants! That's why they call it 'licker'!

:thumbup:

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
I always heard that 'liquor' would make a woman loose her pants! That's why they call it 'licker'!

:thumbup:
You can licker if you like.:eek:4:
OTOH:
If she rode a bike that way,Would it not give new meaning to a Breeze between the knees.:22yikes:

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I am inclined to believe that if he had stopped, the cops would have tole him to knock it off, load it up, and take it home.

Since he ran though, he kinda pissed them off.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
typical ******* out for a "Watch this" in the parking lot.:shrug:,Here is something stranger than a guy riding without a helmet.

A woman driving with no pants with a child in the car?? http://www.ydr.com/ci_18689391?source=most_viewed

York sounds like a fun place.:eek:4:
To be fair, she wasn't actually trying to run from the crash, she just really needed a bathroom, as was demonstrated by the lack of pants.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
I'm not defending this moron but I didn't think Police could ticket a person who was on private property ??
If that were true, how could the police enforce unauthorized parking in a handicapped parking area? It may be private property but its still subject to the law.

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Get with the new fashion - "Pants to the Ground". This one just carried it a bit too low.

And how about the half way house Intern providing sexual favors to an inmate? Boy this York place is something..........

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
Get with the new fashion - "Pants to the Ground". This one just carried it a bit too low.

And how about the half way house Intern providing sexual favors to an inmate? Boy this York place is something..........
Yeah the husband was a spoil sport huh.:shrug: the rat *******.he he he

·
Registered
342 Posts
In regards to Mr. Wheelie I personally would have just blasted him ith the siren or PA had a nice 'play nice' talk with him and perhaps made a new friend.

The fact that the wiz on wheels made a run for it just racked up the charges ( read fines and times). A smile and a yes sir would have prevented the whole thing.

·
Registered
19,161 Posts
Boys will be boys!:22yikes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts