GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it was the way he "laid" her down.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
At least he had his helmet in his hand!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Ha thats pretty funny. But I cant figure out what went wrong. He accelerated fast then just lost it. I dont think he hit the brake...
Maybe he should of had a CT on the bike :lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Was that his mother that came to scold him?:lol:

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
All brawn and no brains!:banghead:

·
Registered
757 Posts
I can't see what the cause was that made him go down.
Turn your sound on then watch it again. He gunned the throttle, and I'm guessing he spun the rear tire, then as he let off, he did a mini high side. LOL

Couple things: 1) Once he got the bike up, some kid comes running over to help and holds out his hand for a fist bump, and the douchebag denies him. But later after the DB is back on the bike, the kid tries again and gets his first bump. 2) Just love how once the bike is righted, instead of pushing it a few feet OUT OF THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD and out of the way, he just sets it there, perpendicular to the lane no less, as he takes his good old time composing himself, and holding up everyone else! I would say it's typical "I live in my own little world and I have no regard for anyone else" American behavior, but it looks like this was in Europe somewhere. :lol:

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
He hit the front brake while gunning it with his left foot off the peg, and with that ridiculously wide rear tire. Look closely. :oops:

Ha thats pretty funny. But I cant figure out what went wrong. He accelerated fast then just lost it. I dont think he hit the brake...
Maybe he should of had a CT on the bike :lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Yup...at least 80% of what I see out there on motorcycles now days, unfortunately. :cry:
He needs to get a gold wing and start stopping at Dairy Queen!

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He needs to get a gold wing and start stopping at Dairy Queen!
Yes...I agree, lose the six pack and grow some brain matter, geeez. :roll:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Yes...I agree, lose the six pack and grow some brain matter, geeez. :roll:
Walter, think back to the 60's. Could it be that this is the grandson of Jethro Da Bodine! That woman that came out did kinda look like granny!:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Drops his bike on straight road in good weather.....and the crowd applauds?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
I'd bet he couldn't do that sober if he tried .

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
And then what does he do next? Park his bike in the middle of the lane sono one else can get through. :roll:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts