GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like I can change the color of a message that you have never been to, but if someone replies to that message and you go back, the color will stay the same because you have clicked on that link once before. At that point you will have to go by the icons to tell if you read that page or not. :?

I do think this new color is a lot easier to read. Remember I'm learning just like you. :D

I have a keyboard and I'm not afraid to use it :a13:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Let's see, I think I may have about 6 hours sleep since Friday. :? That may account for my spelling. :oops:

I have a keyboard and I'm not afraid to ues it :oops:

Can I refer you to the spellchecker program you recommended? :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Lamont thats alot better. The blue was hard to tell the difference between read and unread. The icons at the bottom of page showns that the unread should be yellow and the read should be clean. Some times I get clear but most of the time they stay yellow? Also what is the arrow for to the left of some messages? I think this is going to be alot better that the other board when we all get the hang of it.

Panther Ga.

·
Chard Member
12,962 Posts
It is looking better everyday! Now, in your passing if you can get the grey changed on the sides to a contrasting color would be great. I have a problem seeing how to move the page up or down.

You're going great LaMont! THANKS!!!!

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll see what I can do. Like I said, I'm learning too. :wink:

Red said:
It is looking better everyday! Now, in your passing if you can get the grey changed on the sides to a contrasting color would be great. I have a problem seeing how to move the page up or down.

You're going great LaMont! THANKS!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts