·
Registered
3,663 Posts
looks like he's from the Dark Side 8)

·
Registered
435 Posts
White Boy said:
Shoot, just strap a jet engine to the darn thing and blast it to the moon.
I quess I have had my fill of these Frankenstein machines whose only purpose is to get it's owner in a magazine.
:yes1: :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Frankenstein machine just to get its owner in a magazine??? Do you not have any imagination ?? I for one think it is a pretty awesome machine. I wouldnt want to be the rider if the blower ever comes apart. But it looks like it took some serious thought and imagination to get it into one piece out of many.

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
dtbmjax - aka Bartman said:
I bet Rick could still take him at "The Dragon."

Bartman
I'd bet there are a bunch of us that could take him at the Dragon :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Yep......I could have spent that money on a lot of more useful things for my garage!! 8)

·
Registered
5,921 Posts
A perfect example of, just cause you can doesn't mean you should.

JMHO

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
it is actually a Stud Hoss on steriods.

8.2 Liter is a 503 cid, the stud hoss is the 502cid????

but like someone else said, I wouldn't want to be anywere near the blower if it grenaded.

Not to mention if you ever came to a stop, you would probably burst in to flames from the heat. :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
It may beat the boss, but it definately won't put it to shame.

Don't think it has much of a lean angle.

·
Registered
133 Posts
From my perspective, the 14" wide rear car tire and the 3" of clearance under the header collectors on each side means this thing doesn't ever turn even the slightest corner. It's the first blower driven motorcycle ive seen set up that way. I think the execution is good, just that I would have picked something more practical. I wonder if it has any traction at all or if it is only for show? Anyone know if it runs?

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
I ain't real positive, but is that thar a CT (car tire) on the back of that thing?

C

·
0 Posts
I think the execution is good, just that I would have picked something more practical. I wonder if it has any traction at all or if it is only for show? Anyone know if it runs?
Don't think it has much of a lean angle.
Frankenstein machine just to get its owner in a magazine.
Did ANYONE (all you critics) actually read the article...
ITS A DRAG STRIP BIKE.. :roll:

The Rapom V8 is the most powerful motorcycle in Britain and it runs on pure alcohol.

With a wallet busting fuel economy figure of four miles to the gallon, it's just as well the bike is only used on the roads for a 10 mile journey to a local drag racing strip.
Its not made for "the TWISTIES" the dragon, or anything else that remotely involves a tight turn. :roll:

Flat out straight ahead speed, slow wide turn back to start line, then repeat. sheesh....

Its not a tourer, its NOT a Gran Prix bike... and since its BURNS ALCOHOL you not coing crusing in it, have you seen a ALCOHOL station lately?
Just street legal enough to get it to the strip without getting a ticket

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Can't say it looks very easy to ride... Looks like it would be a reach around that blower to the bars...

·
Registered
7,040 Posts
WHY! THE GOLDWING is ALL YOU NEED!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
cjmitch said:
Its not made for "the TWISTIES" the dragon, or anything else that remotely involves a tight turn.
So you won't be entering it in a "Top Gun" competition? How about it Trialsman - you're good at those.

I've seen 350 Boss Hosses claiming 600+ HP. 'Not sure how you'd do a supercharger on one without designing around it like this guy did with the forks/belt trick. NO2 would be easier but his is cooler!

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
Wonder if he lays his chin on the blower scoop when he gets ready to take off. If not it would probably throw him off the back. :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts