GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wuold like to know where the best place to buy accessories,for a 2008 goldwing,what i mean is the best customer service & best price.online (just because every1 lives in different places):popcorn:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Direct Line Parts Our sponser. Hal guarantees his pricing. Not that hes the only place but good folks to deal with.

·
Registered
4,373 Posts
Hal owns the boards and has great prices, but just in case you find a better deal, he has a great price match policy. Check him out:lol:

·
Registered
571 Posts
Right here is a great place :thumbup:
I just send a link as a wish list
around the holidays. no worries here.

I like to pick up things when we
go to rallys, so I get a price in
mind before I leave to make sure
the vendor is close. I have purchased
from the same vendors over the years
and it makes the rallys fun.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I asked the same question not too long ago and got the same answers here. However, I have yet to buy anything from Directline.com. Not that the prices are bad or anything like that. I don't doubt you would get good service and deals at Directline.com

I chose another internet location to buy my stuff. I joined the VIP club at wingstuff.com. The annual membership price was 39.95. I have got it and more back so far in discounted prices.

Thought I would mention wingstuff.com as an additional option for your wing bling. Who knows, after my annual membership expires, I may go to Directline.com to shop!

Sal

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I buy my stuff everywhere...Chrome World , Direct Line , Fleabay , you name it ....even my local shop .

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
I asked the same question not too long ago and got the same answers here. However, I have yet to buy anything from Directline.com. Not that the prices are bad or anything like that. I don't doubt you would get good service and deals at Directline.com

I chose another internet location to buy my stuff. I joined the VIP club at wingstuff.com. The annual membership price was 39.95. I have got it and more back so far in discounted prices.

Thought I would mention wingstuff.com as an additional option for your wing bling. Who knows, after my annual membership expires, I may go to Directline.com to shop!

Sal
i have purchased a few things from them as well

hdl doesnt offer everything i want

on things hdl does offer, i buy there every time

always a good deal,a nd good shipping

i have caught a few better prices, but a call to drew and bingo, matched and a little extra discount

·
Registered
23 Posts
support the board sponsor

thats all you need to know

I frequent 4 GOLDWING forums. GL1800Riders forum is my favorite of the four. I REALLY LIKE this forum. Thanks Direct Line Parts for having an OPEN forum. There... I supported the sponsor...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts