GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have a problem with any of you buying your parts somewhere else, you're not required to shop at Direct Line to use this board but please don't use this site to promote or bash a competing vendor especially when you put that vendors url in your post title. It gets reported to me and then I have to deal with it and I hate having to do that. This is a Direct Line site and I would ask that you show a little common sense and respect to the company that pays to keep this site up and running.

By the way just a heads up. We are going to VB 4.0 very soon and at the same time we are moving to a new dedicated server that will be much faster than this one. I've been testing 4.0 on another site and it has some really great features I think you guys are going to like. It will look a little different but not so much that it won't still feel like home. :doorag:

·
Registered
267 Posts
Thanks, fast I like that. :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Thanks, Lamont. You said it a lot nicer than I would have. Of course I have no class! :agree:

·
Registered
804 Posts
This new fast server must be painted Red... ;)

Thanks Lamont for this update and this otherwise shouldn't be needed reminder! :bow:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks

Lamont and HDL for all you do. I know everyone that uses this site, though they may not let you know, really appreciates the time and effort put into it.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Thanks Lemont! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

·
Banned
3,074 Posts
Lamont,

I regret that you felt obliged to write what you did but I agree. Like most who participate here, I appreciate the forum and look first to buy from our sponsor when I need something.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Lamont and HDL for all you do. I know everyone that uses this site, though they may not let you know, really appreciates the time and effort put into it.

I agree 100%! Thank you very much, Lamonster and DLP!

·
Banned
11,396 Posts
"Thank You" Lamont for all you do for us here.:bow:
You were way more gracious than I would of been.

Can't wait to see the new changes too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
581 Posts
A big thanks to Lamont and DLP

I use this site almost every day. I have gotten lots of help and good info
from here. And a lot of laughs. Hope it is here forever.

·
Registered
24,624 Posts
Appreciate the heads-up!

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks Lamont, can hardly wait to see the new ( old ) site.

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Well said!!!! Common sense is not so common these days!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts