GL1800Riders Forums banner

This site is sponsored by DirectLineParts.com

5K views 41 replies 41 participants last post by  Mr Moon 
#1 ·
I don't have a problem with any of you buying your parts somewhere else, you're not required to shop at Direct Line to use this board but please don't use this site to promote or bash a competing vendor especially when you put that vendors url in your post title. It gets reported to me and then I have to deal with it and I hate having to do that. This is a Direct Line site and I would ask that you show a little common sense and respect to the company that pays to keep this site up and running.

By the way just a heads up. We are going to VB 4.0 very soon and at the same time we are moving to a new dedicated server that will be much faster than this one. I've been testing 4.0 on another site and it has some really great features I think you guys are going to like. It will look a little different but not so much that it won't still feel like home. :doorag:

#6 ·
Thanks, Lamont. You said it a lot nicer than I would have. Of course I have no class! :agree:

#21 ·
#24 ·
Count to ten and use common sense before posting.
An appropriate reminder, Lamonster.

And add my thanks to you and Direct Line Parts for making this board possible. Yes, too much bickering. Yes, too many posts submitted without thinking them through. But invaluable information here from countless years of experience. For that I am grateful!
OB

#25 ·
Thanks, Lamonster.

I'm glad we have this site. I've learned more things about my bike than I can count. Good info provided about the bike we love.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.