GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's currently 61 degrees and sunny here in the D/FW metromess. Not a cloud in the sky. And I have the worst head cold that I've had in a decade. This is first free weekend I've had in a month. The SO had a virus and then surgery so I've been playing Mr. Mom for three weeks. God bless all the moms out there! So here I sit at the computer, feeling like poo. This sux! :cry:

G

·
0 Posts
If we didn't feel bad from time to time, we wouldn't appreciate the times in which we don't.

How's that? Any better?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks SPF. I told my wife about my depression from not being able to ride. She looked at me like I had a third eye on my forehead :shock:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Todd Graham said:
[quote="mr.b":10awq2y3]ALEVE!!!
Aleve won't stop the flow from my nose. Maybe a tourniquet for my nose would help :idea:[/quote:10awq2y3]

You need two things... Tylenol Cold and Flu ... and a nice long ride.

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
sorry to say but in your condition its a good idea to stay home, why spread it around, been hearing of folks getting a cold lately and it has lasted close to a month, sure hope i don't get it, goodluck

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm leaving Lewisville in the morning and riding to St. Jo and back. If you have a miricle cure overnight, email me and you're welcome to tag along! :biker:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I'll trade you a head cold for my next 3 days (Sun., Mon.,Tue.) having a deposition taken!

Supposed to be 70 here Sunday and Monday and I'm stuck in a room full of lawyers.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Please don't sneeze into your internet connection. I haven't had my flu shot yet. Does that third eye water as much as your other two?
Would you like a second opinion? OK, your wife dresses you funny too.
Try to laugh it off. There ain't no cure!
DC

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Bipeflier said:
I'll trade you a head cold for my next 3 days (Sun., Mon.,Tue.) having a deposition taken!

Supposed to be 70 here Sunday and Monday and I'm stuck in a room full of lawyers.
HIJACK TIME .........

I LOVE being deposed. I seriously enjoy the battle of wits with an attorney.

I had one attorney accuse me of being on drugs and scream at me during one of about 9 days of deposition. The deposition was originally scheduled for two days and he thought I was going to be a pushover.

I smiled when I saw your post because my sick little mind wondered what fun I could have being deposed in your place when I truly didn't know anything about the case.

HIJACK OFF ....... (not to be confused with "Hi, Jack ... oh, nevermind)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts