GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those who do not hate them here's what I am doing Saturday

CUSTOMER APPRECIATION DAYS!!! 19TH ANNUAL VETESNIK RENDEZVOUS JULY 22 AND 23 This is our way to say "THANK YOU" to all of our loyal customers. FRIDAY NIGHT: Dinner ride-meet at Vetesnik Powersports at 5:30. SATURDAY EVENTS: Poker run, Scavenger hunt, Cash raffle, Food stand, Bike wash, Bike show, Parade, and much more! PLEASE JOIN US FOR A FREE DINNER AT THE RAMADA INN, RICHLAND CENTER, AFTER THE PARADE!!! Pinstriping and airbrushing available: CHICKEN SCRATCHIN' BY LYNUS is back.
Too bad so many have bad mouthed them sounds like a good time :lol:

·
Registered
20,948 Posts
here is a little more info listing motel and camping possibilities
http://www.vetesnik.com/
i have been to the VETESNIK RENDEZVOUS a bunch of times and it is a very nice event !

looks like they have a couple of 2005 wings listed, i wonder if one of them is the old rail32 bike ?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Too bad they've screwed so many . . . .

I have an alternator from a chaptermate's trike, that was sold and installed by them as new, and it is obviously a rebuilt.

YMMV

:shrug:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Too bad they've screwed so many . . . .

I have an alternator from a chaptermate's trike, that was sold and installed by them as new, and it is obviously a rebuilt.

YMMV

:shrug:
I do understand your digust with them. I had same feelings when Crafts was in the bike business here in town. I seen many,many screw ups and false billing. Many love them I did not. At least your not a hipacrate with intentions of showing up! That I respect :bow: nothing worse than free loader. I suspect someday they will try to burn me ,but until than I am cool with them. Yes that is my 05 listed by them for $16k. Maybe I will take it out for test ride ,just for old times sakes :twisted:They do have a pearl white Honda 800 crotch rocket :thumbup: sure would look nice in shop next to wing. But I do not have time for a divorce.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts