GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Judy from IL Vespa Italia called Holly and me a couple times today. They are STILL offering the 20% discount on all Gerbing clothes to members of this board. When anyone else calls to order and they don't say they have a GL1800 or are on this board, then they pay FULL price. Want to know WHY? Judy said her and her staff have never talked or worked with nicer people then the ones on this board that have ordered from them!!!!!! Judy said all those that have called have the best manors and are very polite!!!! She received 5 orders for Gerbing from this board just today. All I have to say is it is a good thing Judy doesn't read this board some days. LOL's. All of us must of had some good parents raising us when we were younger or our wives have trained us very well.

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Dennis,

Thanks for posting this. Lots of time for folks to go out and get some Gerbings at a reduced price (rarely happens).

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I wonder how long they are going to be offering the 20% off sale. I need to order some more stuff. Do they have a website? Is it any of the Gerbing products or just what they have on hand?

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve here is their web site http://www.vespaedwardsville.com/
As to how long they will give the discount. I couldn't tell you. I can tell you that I was told Gerbing does not like anyone offering discounted sales for any length of time. If you want it I wouldn't wait, unless 20% does not matter to you.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Good folks, dong good deeds, deserve good press (and the $$savings ain't bad neither)!
You done good in my book BlueWing. :yes1:
And my wife is doing pretty well with me BUT she still dresses me funny. :lol: :lol:
DC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts