GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
Looks like a great place to ride! I would love to do that someday. I gotta ask...seriously, bicycles passing Goldwings??
We had that happen to a couple of our ridin' buds in the Smokies a few years ago. We still laugh at them about it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks like a great place to ride! I would love to do that someday. I gotta ask...seriously, bicycles passing Goldwings?? :shock:
A good alpine cyclist down hill can be a lot faster than a GoldWing, happens all the time. We always win uphill though :lol:

·
Registered
618 Posts
Thanks so much for posting this and all your you tube videos.......

Gotta say I am still hung up over the bicycle thing......I have been looking at the road as you ride and there appear to be some rather large cracks and heaves in the asphalt.....dont think Id want to be flying over some of that stuff on a bicycle

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
i get passed by a bicycle any where on the road and im gonna find a new hobby,hahahahahaha

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks like a great place to ride! I would love to do that someday. I gotta ask...seriously, bicycles passing Goldwings?? :shock:

that is funny. Maybe she wanted to go slow and take in all the scenery. My wife like to go slow through the mountains. So much to see. On the barren straights she likes to fly.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts