·
Registered
2,015 Posts
?????????????......nuttun honey ??????????????? pic. of tv no play??..chuck

·
Registered
3,583 Posts
Dan,

I've seen it before, and many times after. It always brings a warm spot in my heart. I loved seeing it again. Thanks for sharing it with all of us.

Remember them when we say our thanks at dinner time on Thanskiving.

Mike T.

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Americans can be slow to learn at times but glad to see now that we all know the sacrifice that is being made for "FREEDOM"

God Bless Our Troops and Their Families!!!!

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Here is hoping that our service people are getting that kind of welcome home at every airport, bus station or train station.

They deserve it.

Dep

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Thanks, DD. I need a refresher time and again.

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
You know i wonder how the support and response of the citizens of this great country compare to the response of the other wars in the past, Vietnam or WWII or example. It may be different in some respects as we were attacked on our own soil to kick it off. Although they don't call this one a "World War" it seems to be pretty close, and just as deadly if not more.

God Bless those who serve and those who raised them! God bless this great country!

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
steve s said:
You know i wonder how the support and response of the citizens of this great country compare to the response of the other wars in the past, Vietnam or WWII or example. It may be different in some respects as we were attacked on our own soil to kick it off. Although they don't call this one a "World War" it seems to be pretty close, and just as deadly if not more.

God Bless those who serve and those who raised them! God bless this great country!
When I returned from viet nam in '71, I didn't get any applause like the video, but I DID get some smiles, and no one spit at me or yelled obscenities at me. (I'd heard that a lot of vn returnees did get yelled at or spit on). I guess the war was almost over by then, and no one cared anymore? It's good to see our soldiers getting some respect.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Excellent ddking!!!!!

·
Registered
2,547 Posts
Welcome Home Soldiers!

If the entire Troop, brigade, regiment, division, etc. arrives, I welcome you
home to.

God Bless Our Troopers.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Always nice to see that one. We didn't get it when we came home but we are getting it now. It seems every time I attend an event in the state of Missouri there is always someone asking the veterans and active service men and women to stand up. Then the cheering begins. It feels really nice. Just my 1800cents worth.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
That was Excellent.....Thankyou ......... :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Great commercial!
The local reserve group came home this Saturday..25-30 of the PGR were gathered along with a bunch of locals lining the streets as they arrived. This was my first PGR event.
It was probably one of the most touching things I have ever experienced.
I wish everyone, reguardless of their stand on war, would understand that our soldiers past and present are the only guarentee we have to keep the freedoms we have.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts