GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

We haven't posted a lot since we sold off the Wings, but we still lurk around here. Lots of friends on the board and its great entertainment, too!

Anyway, we're having fun on our VFRs, and hope to run into some of the gang again. Here's a couple of fun pics:

Becky on her VFR

My VFR w/ new Corbin seat..

·
Registered
210 Posts
Good looking rides. She's not bad either :capwin: Have a great Thanksgiving and ride safe.......

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
radbikers said:
We haven't posted a lot since we sold off the Wings, but we still lurk around here. Lots of friends on the board and its great entertainment, too!
I know exactly what you mean... I'm loving my sport bike when I can get out on it. All of the sudden 50 degree weather is my limit. Don't know why.. :roll:

Ride safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
That pearl white is beautiful..
Needs a little artwork don't ya think??? :lol:

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
what?! No Chrome!!?!? :twisted:

·
Registered
19,401 Posts
I like the clean thin lines. The bike looks good too.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Nice bikes, sweet looking riding partner, great weather,

Did you just pop in the rub it in our noses???????? :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
maybe just a little... :D

I live in a great place, have great toys and best of all I have her!

:yes:

Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Doug. Glad you and Becky are enjoying your new rides. Tell your better half the orange one still has 33002 miles and is clean as a pin. I put a new a windshield garnish and trunk lid but my Grandson likes the gecko to much to take it off right now. My trike kit won't be in until Jan 1st. By the way the only thing I found was animal cracker crumbs in the trunk. Today it is 45 degrees and raining so I don't have PMS so bad. Have fun and ride safe.

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
radbikers said:
maybe just a little... :D

I live in a great place, have great toys and best of all I have her!

:yes:

Seriously, Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
I hear ya, ain't it grand.....cool bikes and great partners..me too!!!

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
I truly love that White VFR...ever since the last time you put that picture up I have wanted to go check one out. The rider ain't bad either! :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts