GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own and ride a 2004 Honda Gold Wing as a primary means of transportation 7 days a week. I probably log 20-25,000 miles a year on this 2 wheeled slice of heaven. Today, I am upgrading to a Blackberry "Curve" cell phone. While I have all the bells and whistles on the Wing, including an Integral driver to passenger "in-helmet" intercom system. I do not have a means of using my current Krazer cell phone, hands free while on my bike, even with the blue tooth on. The wind drowns out both inbound and outbound conversations. Is there any device on the market that I can adapt, plug in, integrate into my bike or new Curve so as to be able to use it while riding? And no, I never ride with one hand and hold my phone with the other.
Any suggestions, or links would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Blackberry Curve

I own and ride a 2004 Honda Gold Wing as a primary means of transportation 7 days a week. I probably log 20-25,000 miles a year on this 2 wheeled slice of heaven. Today, I am upgrading to a Blackberry "Curve" cell phone. While I have all the bells and whistles on the Wing, including an Integral driver to passenger "in-helmet" intercom system. I do not have a means of using my current Krazer cell phone, hands free while on my bike, even with the blue tooth on. The wind drowns out both inbound and outbound conversations. Is there any device on the market that I can adapt, plug in, integrate into my bike or new Curve so as to be able to use it while riding? And no, I never ride with one hand and hold my phone with the other.
Any suggestions, or links would be appreciated.

Joe
[email protected]

·
Squating Member
7,058 Posts
The cell set will do what you want, also interface with a Zumo 550....
I'm waiting on the new Palm Pre to do the same...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts