GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The above "person" made four posts; f3446, Uark, Carleton, and Moderated. They were reported by a board member as appearing to be junk. I agree they appear to be junk/spam. Therefore, they were deleted.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Precisely my thoughts as well. Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Not trying to be snarky but what was the purpose of this post as suspicious posts get deleted and suspicious members get banned. And also I'm just curious as to who would you be with a join date of Feb 2019...

·
Administrator
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not trying to be snarky but what was the purpose of this post as suspicious posts get deleted and suspicious members get banned. And also I'm just curious as to who would you be with a join date of Feb 2019...
At times, it's not clear to some members why posts/threads get deleted and why some "suspicious" members get banned. Therefore, I made a post to make it clear as to "why" the threads were deleted.

Now to answer your second question. I have been here since the "original" gl1800riders board was started by LaMonster. The join date of Feb 2019 reflects the date I started as a moderator.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts