GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I've been POLITE long enough!!! Are we to know whats to eat? Now the rumor is chittlin's, but not just any chittlin's, we're talking possum chittlin's. Along with grilled lizard tongue, smoked armadillo tail, and pickled rooster combs. What in blazes is up with this? No raw alligator gar or toasted deer droppings. Whats this world coming to. I demand (not to loud) prime rib, t-bone, tenderloin, pheasant or quail.:nojoke: Charley

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I guess I've been POLITE long enough!!! Are we to know whats to eat? Now the rumor is chittlin's, but not just any chittlin's, we're talking possum chittlin's. Along with grilled lizard tongue, smoked armadillo tail, and pickled rooster combs. What in blazes is up with this? No raw alligator gar or toasted deer droppings. Whats this world coming to. I demand (not to loud) prime rib, t-bone, tenderloin, pheasant or quail.:nojoke: Charley
When it stops raining, momma will be going back to the slaughter house!

Ride safe on the way, everyone

Wayne

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
When it stops raining, momma will be going back to the slaughter house!

Ride safe on the way, everyone

Wayne
Be sure to have her pick up a tub of mountain oysters and some coon drippings to cook'm in. The creek behind my house is over the banks and I got a couple of cotton mouths to rap round the beaver steaks I cut up the other day. Should be some fine eat'en!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts