1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
I thought you weren't allowed to post ebay links. :wink:

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Hal I will trade you my 02 red VTXc for it even. I know my red was $400 more than the black, but i will take the loss. Even trailer mine down and pick it up.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dive Master said:
Hal I will trade you my 02 red VTXc for it even. I know my red was $400 more than the black, but i will take the loss. Even trailer mine down and pick it up.
I will get back to you at that. Stay right there.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Beautiful!

You might want to check the mileage listed - does it really have 99,999 miles on it???

·
15 year Member
6,873 Posts
Hal,

If the reserve is not met, bring it up to Cats-Cade and raffle it off!!! 5.00 a ticket , there will most likely be a few hundred people there, you get a few bucks, but the "feeling" of seeing that winner drive away on her wouldn't that just make ya feel all warn and fuzzy inside....??? How bout it??
I for one would buy at least 5 tickets!!!

Matt(Ashland,MA) :yes: :beer3: :a13:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
jjsC6 said:
Beautiful!

You might want to check the mileage listed - does it really have 99,999 miles on it???
The bike has no speedometer/odometer.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I looked at the list of accessories on the VTX. I am impressed with all of the different options that was added. Now I can not seeing the reserve price, but I am sure someone will. Hopefully it will go quickly for you Hal. If all else fails, put it on Ebay.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
SC Steve said:
I looked at the list of accessories on the VTX. I am impressed with all of the different options that was added. Now I can not seeing the reserve price, but I am sure someone will. Hopefully it will go quickly for you Hal. If all else fails, put it on Ebay.
The link you clicked on was "EBAY".

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
I know it is on Ebay. Just making note that someone will purchse it on Ebay. I know no one around here that I know of would pay for that, but someoene somewhere will.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
SC Steve said:
I know it is on Ebay. Just making note that someone will purchse it on Ebay. I know no one around here that I know of would pay for that, but someoene somewhere will.
Do you hang out with a bunch of cheapskates??? LOL.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Hal @ Honda Direct Line said:
[quote="SC Steve":364c7w00]I know it is on Ebay. Just making note that someone will purchse it on Ebay. I know no one around here that I know of would pay for that, but someoene somewhere will.
Do you hang out with a bunch of cheapskates??? LOL.[/quote:364c7w00]

Funny thing is......the answer is yep.

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
SC Steve said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":1zg4679q][quote="SC Steve":1zg4679q]I know it is on Ebay. Just making note that someone will purchse it on Ebay. I know no one around here that I know of would pay for that, but someoene somewhere will.
Do you hang out with a bunch of cheapskates??? LOL.[/quote:1zg4679q]

Funny thing is......the answer is yep.[/quote:1zg4679q]

(pssssst , Hal - he's one of the worst! )

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Closetchef said:
SC Steve said:
[quote="Hal @ Honda Direct Line":1wl9y9eb][quote="SC Steve":1wl9y9eb]I know it is on Ebay. Just making note that someone will purchse it on Ebay. I know no one around here that I know of would pay for that, but someoene somewhere will.
Do you hang out with a bunch of cheapskates??? LOL.
Funny thing is......the answer is yep.[/quote:1wl9y9eb]

(pssssst , Hal - he's one of the worst! )[/quote:1wl9y9eb]

So Chef, Does that make me King of the Cheapskates?

I know a few others that are in a tight race to be King.....

OK back to the post....

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
Too Too bad SPFO is not around right now. He could tell you what it is really worth.. :wink: :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts