GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was waiting till after Christmas to order. I wanted to see what Santa might bring. Well Christmas is over, and I got a little bit of cash to buy what I want.

Well New Years is here, and I have not finalized my choices. (oh yeah, I got choices to make).

If I continue to procrastinate, I might loose this opportunity to take advantage of HDL's kindness, and opportunity to improve my buying power. If I do miss it, I can only be angry at myself. (ain't gonna happen).

Let's see, I Must have a Texelent set up for my new 2610, I really do love the looks of the chrome lower exhaust covers, I don't need any more chrome or lights so I will have lots of money? But if I spend all my money now, I won't have enough to take the HDL gang out for dinner at Americade. Oh heck, they all look like they could miss one meal, and I am sure they want me to be happy and buy stuff. Guess I will make them happy. Oh the sacrifices a man must make. :lol:

Don't anyone miss this sale, if you have a mind to get something in the future, now is the time. I know that I am going to hear "I should have purchased that during the last sale".

Thank You HDL for everything that you do for all of us. Hal you are the King of the Wing.

Happy New Year to All.

Bulldog

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Trying to figure out what to order myself...

I havent made the decision yet. I am thinking of the Kury turn signal/stealth combo, but the last time I ordered it I waited a whole and never came. It was backordered or something. Just wish I knew if they had any of them or not. Thanks for the reminder and I have made a note on desk tro myself, like that does any good.

·
Registered
5,528 Posts
I just ordered again from Hal. I am still waiting for a tire and my lower chrome cowl that I ordered at Thanksgiving. Do not take it I am mad, because I am not. I realize that with the internet, his mail order business is going to ge big. I am sure he is going to run out of some items. Now is the time for that to happen. Anyway this time I ordered the boomerangs, chrome passengerfloor board covers, opera lights, chrome rear lower cowl, Tulsa belly pan, and a switch for the master cylinder cover so I can hook up my Ring of Fire that I got for Christmas. It all started when I had to have that 46.75 switch :) :) . My wife claims now that she wishes she had not gotten me the ring of fire :)

I got a email from Hal that stated I have a 13 lb package on its way here. The anticipation of just what is in this box is amazing...... :D :D :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hey Steve, just get a gift certificate, that will settle everything.
Go for it guys, the certificate is the way to go, and you can figure what you want to spend it on later. Joy

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Joy,

I never gave a gift certificate a thought. What an excellent Idea. We only have till the 4th, to take advantage.

I am glad you posted Joy. I can see clearly now.... :lol:

Bulldog

1 - 6 of 6 Posts