GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beautiful 2006 Time Out brand small camper. This can be pulled with a large motorcycle or small car. Set up time is around 3-4 minutes. 1 7/8" Ball Coupler. Includes Table. We've pulled this camper thousands of miles. We were able to pack for a week on the road with all this storage. A soft "luggage carrier" and air conditioner although not pictured, is included. It can be placed on top of the camper for more storage. One small tear in the fabric which is pictured. These new sell for $3,795.00.

Contact me at [email protected] or 3one9-283-8015. I will be unavailable by phone from 5/30 until 6/5 but will have access to email.

Here is a link to craigslist where more pictures are.
http://waterloo.craigslist.org/mpo/4491996461.html

Attachments

·
Registered
901 Posts
FYI
Links to Craigslist ads die when ever you renew the ad. You will be better to post your own full ad here than just putting a link to your ad on Craigslist.
Include the full description information and what size the mattress is as you haven't included that or if there is a mattress included.

Do you have to snap/button the tent to the camper framework each time of setup and take down on the time out? You have pictures of the tent rolled and stowed in the 'box' not attached, I've not been around a setting up of the time outs, just Bunkhouse and Aspen Campers. Is there a video link of the setup of it?
Do you have pictures including the camping gear stowage and the bed in the folded position?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts