GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of looking for a good camping trailer to use with my wing. I have email'd them twice asking some questions and have not received any response. I found the 'cheap' Time Out in SC and am thinking of going that direction. Seems like exactly the same trailer and seeing that Indiana hasn't responded, makes me think that they are a distributor just like South Carolina.
Anyone have any input on either camper? Was looking at all of the ones that I can find (Rollahome, etc.) and I like the layout of the Time Out but if this is any indication of the service after the sale, I may look elsewhere. :shrug:
Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am in the process of looking for a good camping trailer to use with my wing. I have email'd them twice asking some questions and have not received any response. I found the 'cheap' Time Out in SC and am thinking of going that direction. Seems like exactly the same trailer and seeing that Indiana hasn't responded, makes me think that they are a distributor just like South Carolina.
Anyone have any input on either camper? Was looking at all of the ones that I can find (Rollahome, etc.) and I like the layout of the Time Out but if this is any indication of the service after the sale, I may look elsewhere. :shrug:
Thanks in advance,
You could contact us at Roll A Home!:cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I live within 25 miles of their shop in Elkhart and I can assure you that they are not "just a distributor". As to why they are not answering your mail, I have no idea. Perhaps a phone call 800-600-7671 will get them to send you the info you are seeking. I am not a big fan of Time-Out campers, but that doesn't mean they aren't any good. Good Luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts