GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rail your detention time is over. I am now returning Mr. Happy to his rightful owner.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Rail your detention time is over.
If only I had a dollar for every time I heard that ;)
But hey thanks buddy , I been lonely without the little yellow dude . Did he get a bath while down by you , he sure needed one ?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If only I had a dollar for every time I heard that ;)
But hey thanks buddy , I been lonely without the little yellow dude . Did he get a bath while down by you , he sure needed one ?
Yes but it was a real fight to get him in the shower. He kept mumbling something about sir Rails idea of a shower was riding in the rain when it's only 37° out.:eek:4:

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Do you suppose Mrs Happy will be glad to see him come home?

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
She has probably enjoyed the peace a quiet with Mr. gone . . . .

:lol:

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Yes but it was a real fight to get him in the shower. He kept mumbling something about sir Rails idea of a shower was riding in the rain when it's only 37° out.:eek:4:
Goose bumps help with the cleaning process . Raised areas provide better cleaning .

Do you suppose Mrs Happy will be glad to see him come home?
She has probably enjoyed the peace a quiet with Mr. gone . . . .

:lol:
I gotta go with Curtis on this one , as Betty has same response when I get home ." Already":lol:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Goose bumps help with the cleaning process . Raised areas provide better cleaning .

I gotta go with Curtis on this one , as Betty has same response when I get home ." Already" now I have to bake more cookies!!!:lol:
You forgot the sentence.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts