GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone made it to the Timonium Bike Show this weekend. I talked to a friend who went and he said he was disappointed due there not being as many venders as previous years. I guess the economy had something to do with it.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I went.

And I'm in Hampstead too! I thought the show was OK. Every year I leave thinking it wasn't all that great, but I keep going back the next year. It was nice out, and I dumped my trunk liner off on another Goldwing outside, maybe they can find a use for it. It's always good to see some motorcycles.

·
Registered
326 Posts
i went saturday night. hoped to buy the SO a helmet and mesh jackets for both of us. maybe some gloves. ya know i only saw one booth for helmets and they were not what i wanted. jackets seemed to be all leather stuff. so for me it was a "gazing at the machines" event only. disapointing. hell she bought some jewerly cleaner for heavens sakes!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I was just disappointed that I couldn't make it this year. Was busy helping my son move into his new apartment near DC. I only had a couple hours so I decided to take a spin to try out my new CT I installed Saturday.
Maybe next year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts