GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still having a hard time but it seems others are too. So on the other 'shoot the bull' board, maybe some of 'you's guys' can start a 'tips and hints' thread. In other words, where are the instructions!! I feel that others and myself would appreaciate it.

Thanks for the kind answers to my post...I will learn this but still leaning towards liking the old board more. Seems like too much clicking around and getting lost to me. BUT if you all say it's better...I'll learn it.

It just dawn on me....I'm on the wrong board myself. Hate to start over so forgive me this time.

bugleboy

·
Registered
213 Posts
Picture / Avatar

Picture / Avatar

Ensure that your picture is approximately 100 x 100 pixels in size and posted on a web-site.

1. 1. Click on Profile (top of page)
    2. Scroll to bottom of your profile page
    3. Enter the web-address of your picture in the box provided (e.g. http://www.website.com/picture.jpg)

H

·
0 Posts
Instructions

Did you check out the FAQ in the header up towards the top of the page?

·
Registered
837 Posts
No what I have been doing David? I open new post window and start clicking things then previewing to see what it did. Then click on something else then preview again. I've had a lot of fun just doing this to see how things work around here. There's still some thing's that I haven't figured out yet...I think. When your done just click your back button a few times and your playing around is never posted.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Or......you can open a new post in a new window by holding the shift key and left clicking on the post. When finished reading, close the window and you're back to page you started with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts