GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about Bottling up some Good Ol Texas Air and shipping it North for all you Frozen Guys and Gals.
This will Be High Quality Central Texas Air from the Lexington area. Yea we been in a drought here so you know the air will be Dry and warm.
This air will how ever decrease the Life of your Tires. Mainly because you will be out riding Year round. This air will heat your tires and cause the Road ahead to deice and Dry up. There will no longer be a reason to Store your Wing all winter. I will bottle up enough air for 4 tires. It's $19.95 with a 200 deposit on the returnable Bottle. This includes shipping both ways.
Get your Air today before it runs out.

·
Soon to be Former Member
7,733 Posts
Like i would pay you to fart in the bottle and send it to me??? i can fart my own warm air. :thumbup:;):p

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Hot air always seems to be in high supply and short demand around here.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Well, if there were tires on the snowblower, maybe it'd be worth gettin' some of your "hot" air - might help melt the snow.:cool:

But, with no tires on the blower, 'tain't much point.

But, call the gummint. I think the number is 1-800-MROBAMA. They're spreadin' round plenty of dough - so, if it's a stimulating item, they might give you an order.;)

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Market it properly and you'll make a fortune. Gotta have some racing circuit use Texas Air in their tires. Then everyone will see the obvious benefits. Dealerships will offer it at reasonably inflated prices, folks that think the History Channel has anything to do with history will describe its scientifically proven results.:yes1:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I'll take about 4 trillion cubic feet...

Please arrange for delivery over Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.

Send bill to Federal Government, Department of Interior...

On invoice memo line, please write "bailout" for more rapid payment.

Thank you...

·
Registered
20,951 Posts
could this hot Texas air b installed at any time ?

rode 280 miles yesterday on plain Wisconsin air and it worked fine but today we have freezing rain, would would adding some hot Texas air fix it so i could ride today ? do u offer overnite delivery ?

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
If it comes with the Texas attitude I'll pass.

:agree: I can't speak for you sir, but rumor has it up these parts the most obnoxious Texans are the transplanted ones.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you had Texas Nitrogen, I'd place a order:thumbup:
It's Mostly Nitrogen:shrug:
could this hot Texas air b installed at any time ?

rode 280 miles yesterday on plain Wisconsin air and it worked fine but today we have freezing rain, would would adding some hot Texas air fix it so i could ride today ? do u offer overnite delivery ?

Not set up yet for overnight delivery.
But if I were set up, Yes you can install it at anytime.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Hot Air

Do You Take Pay, Pal....eheheehhhe

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Loren

Continuing ed classes out for today?

Remember when you quoted the sticky in the Darkside forum.
Here's mine from the General MC Board Sticky.

Trolls
If a troll shows up on our boards and I can identify their IP I will disable all their accounts and will continue to do so until they go somewhere else to play. Trolls will be banned as fast as I can find them in-order to keep peace in the house.

The main thing that makes a board a friendly place to come to is to show respect for each other. You don't have to agree with all the members, heck you don't even have to like all the members here but please show some respect for their differences, and take it easy on the new guys and gals. You were a new member at one time too..

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:agree: I can't speak for you sir, but rumor has it up these parts the most obnoxious Texans are the transplanted ones.
Well Yea. They are Pissed that they have to live up there LOL

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'll send you a money order for 400. All you have to do is wire me the difference once the money order arrives.... :twisted:

I was thinking about Bottling up some Good Ol Texas Air and shipping it North for all you Frozen Guys and Gals.
This will Be High Quality Central Texas Air from the Lexington area. Yea we been in a drought here so you know the air will be Dry and warm.
This air will how ever decrease the Life of your Tires. Mainly because you will be out riding Year round. This air will heat your tires and cause the Road ahead to deice and Dry up. There will no longer be a reason to Store your Wing all winter. I will bottle up enough air for 4 tires. It's $19.95 with a 200 deposit on the returnable Bottle. This includes shipping both ways.
Get your Air today before it runs out.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts