GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I need to replace the tires for the first time on my 2007 Premium/Comfort/Navi. I am planning to buy the tires myself from Direct Line (I won't say which ones I'm buying, I'm not opening that can of worms here!:rolleyes:). So I am looking for a recommendation for where to take the bike in Southern New Hampshire or Northern Massachusetts to get the tires swapped. I don't have the tools or the confidence (yet) to remove the wheels myself, so I'm hoping to just find a place that I can drive in to.

Anyone know of a place that they've used and trust in my area?

·
Registered
284 Posts
good luck, most places if you dont buy the tire from them get pissy about mounting the tire..... I hear Naults in manchester is ok?

·
Registered
847 Posts
Venco wings in Loudon. Jim is good people.

·
Registered
635 Posts
RJ's in Nashua at exit 7 off Rt 3 is where I go for my GW tire and wheel balancing.
http://www.rjsmotorsport.com/

Last time I heard, Venco won't change your tires unless you buy them from him. That may have changed, give him a call. Nault's in Manchester hasn't been for the same reason, again you can call them. Best Honda a little further down 101 from RJ's will but now have jacked their prices up to compansate for you not buying your tires there.

I recommend RJ's, good people that are careful with your rims and good prices.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Hey guys!
I need to replace the tires for the first time on my 2007 Premium/Comfort/Navi. I am planning to buy the tires myself from Direct Line (I won't say which ones I'm buying, I'm not opening that can of worms here!:rolleyes:). So I am looking for a recommendation for where to take the bike in Southern New Hampshire or Northern Massachusetts to get the tires swapped. I don't have the tools or the confidence (yet) to remove the wheels myself, so I'm hoping to just find a place that I can drive in to.

Anyone know of a place that they've used and trust in my area?
Here's an idea. You ought to consider calling Bulldog. It's only about 250 from your place to his. He can get the tires for you (probably at a better price) and then you can have nice ride over, get your tires changed by the expert, and then a nice ride home. There is no more trustworthy nor conscientious place where you can get it done. And, there's no place where you enjoy the conversation and customer service as much.

·
Registered
42 Posts
De3

i bought my 08 goldwing at cycle design in phillipston ma. they did my 2nd set of tires there while i waited.i had them put dunlop elite 3's on at around $480. installed and it took an hour and a half or so. at this point i have 9k miles on them and i love them:thumbup: i hope to get 7 to 9 thousand more miles out of them for a total of 16 to 18k.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts