GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Thank you,
I will look into this sale as well as what else they have to offer.....

Ronnie

Reactions: cycledude

·
Premium Member
1,828 Posts
I just bought the new 709 for the front of Black Beauty from them. Great pricing. They claim that they'll submit your rebate for you, but keep on them. They're supposed to email you a link so you can fill out the rebate form, which you then return to them so they can submit it. When I didn't receive the link, I logged on their site and did a chat. I was assured they would resend the link, but it still hasn't happened, so I'll try again. Beyond that little glitch, they have good products and great prices.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I just bought the new 709 for the front of Black Beauty from them. Great pricing. They claim that they'll submit your rebate for you, but keep on them. They're supposed to email you a link so you can fill out the rebate form, which you then return to them so they can submit it. When I didn't receive the link, I logged on their site and did a chat. I was assured they would resend the link, but it still hasn't happened, so I'll try again. Beyond that little glitch, they have good products and great prices.
I questioned them on the rebate after ordering a set of stones. They said the form is sent out to the customers email account within 2 week from their shipping date. Mine was in my inbox 10 days after I ordered them and about a week after my tires were delivered. I filled it out and seent it back, they submited it and Bridgestone sent me an email confirming it was accepted. The Visa card will arrive withing 12 weeks.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Or you could just go to Bridgestone Rebates and fill out the form yourself, that’s what I did a couple days ago.
Same here. Rocky Mountain emailed me an invoice which I attached to the online submission on Bridgestone's site.

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
21,025 Posts
was having trouble Understanding exactly what the rebate required for the receipt so I actually called Bridgestone , yes they said the email confirmation I recieved from the seller should work so I took a picture of it, a couple days later I got email from Bridgestone saying my rebate has been approved and should arrive in 6-8 weeks. The lady I talked to said online is the only way they do rebates these days, they have completely quit mail in rebates.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Great prices and rebates on the Bridgestone tires, just choose an experienced motorcycle tire person to mount your tires who knows how to do it with rotors not removed on front rims, or remove rotors they are quite fragile. My thanks to True Disc in Michigan for trueing up one of mine recently!

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
Rocky Mountain ATV are great people to buy from,
I use them whenever I need a part or fluids for my bike. :smile2:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I ordered the the same tires from a eBay dealer the day before I saw this tread , paid $35 more.......DOH.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts