1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
155 Posts
This is a good video and I have seen it more than once.
My questions would be, What brand? How much air pressure? What speed?
In terms of on a Motorcycle you simply could never reach the stress levels that a Car could put on a tire.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
Don't people understand it doesn't make any difference! If you put a car tire on a motorcycle, you will crash and burn!;)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I crashed and burned, and I haven't even gotten mine out of the garage yet.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thats not even mentioning the anyurism I had trying to get the plug for the stereo amp or whatever it is back up around the inner fender, and the conniption fit I had putting the seat back on....

*whew*

I'm exhausted now!!

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Travelinite a while back now I guess showed me this video and I still play it for wanna be darksiders . got to love the sounds that poor car tire makes :thumbup:
We should have the Video Sticky'd so people can see what a :superman1:CT can do...:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,393 Posts
Or watch any video of former-rally-car driver Ken Block in his 600 HP-all-wheeldrive ford focus. He abuses CTs more in a couple minutes that any of us could in years.:eek:4:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or watch any video of former-rally-car driver Ken Block in his 600 HP-all-wheeldrive ford focus. He abuses CTs more in a couple minutes that any of us could in years.:eek:4:
:agree::eek:4:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts