GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes i purchase the doran tire monitor system and i live in bakersfield ca. Where thier a good place to get it installed within a 100 miles of bakersfield

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
HUH? Pay for an install? A piece of cake to install! Hell, a shop will charge ya $100 to do it! I did mine in an hour, easy! See the photo for location . . . Good luck! :thumbup:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
As I recall, it was a pretty easy do-it-yourself project. All that is required is mounting the monitor and wiring it to the battery. There was a thread a while ago (do a search) about how some of us mounted the monitor, etc.

If you're set on having a shop do the install, I'm sorry but I have no idea of where to go in your area. I do know that some from your area make the trek to Santa Ana to have JBJ Cycles do their major service. If you're due for that, you might want to make the trip and have them do the install when you're there. I just don't think the Doran install alone is worth the trip. On the other hand, a ride's a ride and it's someplace to go. If this soounds like something you might want to do, I can suggest a great breakfast spot along the way to make it more interesting. I might even meet you for breakfast. Send me a PM with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweatthog

Yes i wanted to put the deals in side my tires, so i would just let the shop do it all love to talk my cell is 661-342-7674 thank you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts