GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone to mount a set of Dunlop E3 Elite MT's IF I can find some. Paul Zabor is retired and Central Texas Powersports can't get them. Looking to order online and bring them in to someone to mount.

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
How bout Keith?

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to see him about some chrome wheels or powder coated. Still trying to find Dunlop E3 MT. Central Tx Powersports is listed as a dealer but they have never seen any and they aren't available to them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
E3's

wingstuff looks like they have the E3's on a combo deal and free shipping. I mail ordered my tires and had Keith installed everything for me. I believe he told me he had dyna beads on hand (would check with him).

Joe

·
Registered
64 Posts
That mean his shop on Burnett is closed???? That's where I'd take mine to get tires. Hope not or I guess I'll hafta find another shop.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That mean his shop on Burnett is closed???? That's where I'd take mine to get tires. Hope not or I guess I'll hafta find another shop.

Yep it it is closed. The guy that worked with him will help find someplace for work but nothing to do with tires.

·
Registered
64 Posts
well no wano. If I ever need any work done I'd rather take it to a trustworthy "mom and pop" before I take it to the dealer and he was where I'd go. Take it for tires, walk up the street and eat breakfast at Waterloo, walk back and the tires were usually on and ready to go. Anyone have any ideas on a shop like that in the Austin area now? Who/where is Keith cause I'll need tires eventually?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Keith

Keith is Goldwing Werks in Magnolia. Great excuse to take a small road trip for the day. Like stated in previous post, you could have the tires shipped to Keith and just go to his shop to get the work done or check with him about getting your tires through him.

Joe

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
tire mounting

I use Bob Whitney for MX but he doesn't do tires. I will either go to Keith in Magnolia or a friend in Helotes.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Keith is great to deal with is fair on his prices for his great work. He also is a great guy just to visit with while he is mounting the tires.
Good luck with search.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Go see Buckskin in Cypress he has been selling chrome rims and mounting tires for over 10 years now. Very reasonable and does great work. 832-646-8124 cell 281-655-0181 home
Kurt :thumbup:

·
Registered
5,259 Posts
I bought a front E3 at Kent Powersports in Kyle a few weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts