GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you guys go to have your tires mounted and balanced? I used to go to Mount Holly but they closed down. Everywhere else I call they want to rape me! I don't want it for free but close to a 100 bucks to mount a tire is ridiculous!!!
Thanks,
Eddie S.

·
Premium Member
31,981 Posts
Where do you guys go to have your tires mounted and balanced? I used to go to Mount Holly but they closed down. Everywhere else I call they want to rape me! I don't want it for free but close to a 100 bucks to mount a tire is ridiculous!!!
Thanks,
Eddie S.
For $100 I can almost ride there and mount it for ya using spoons and floor .:surprise: let me figure milage :grin2:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Went to the Suzuki-Kawasaki dealer where I bought a bike some time ago and they did it for $45.00; mounted, balanced, new stem, tire disposal and tax all included.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I agree with Rail32, get ya some spoons and learn to do it yourself, and just use beads to balance. After the learning curve it's not to bad.

·
Registered
502 Posts
I too live in Central Jersey. I can help you with changing your tire I have a lift and tools needed for this job. Where in Jersey do you live PM me if you interested.
Bill

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Sport Honda on Rte 27 in Metuchen has mounted my tires,off the bike,. He charges more if you buy the tires elsewhere but his priced are good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts