GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for tire changing instructions. Couldn't find in owners manual.
Cant get a service manual.
Good job Honda.:frown2:

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Helm supposedly has the service manuals in stock.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Looking for tire changing instructions. Couldn't find in owners manual.
Cant get a service manual.
Good job Honda.:frown2:
Do you mean instructions to remove the wheels from the bike or to remove the tire from the wheel? Wheel removal instructions are on page 189 of the owner's manual.

Marc

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,580 Posts
The owners manual tells you how to remove the front and rear wheel starting on page 190.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Their website says no.:frown2:
If you call them, you'll get a different answer. This topic Has been recently discussed on the 1833 FB page.

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
If you call them, you'll get a different answer. This topic Has been recently discussed on the 1833 FB page.
Just called them, no ETA for the Service manual.
That's a terrible business practice.:serious:
They act like they are the only game in town, wait for it, they are the only game in town.Ha Ha

·
Registered
2,025 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Its the real thing. Its also a copy depending on how you feel about that sorta thing.

Marc
I believe that's good enough for me. I'm not concerned that it's a copy as long as it has all of the information. Since you can't get the manual that costs $160 & you can get one for $107, it seems to me an obvious solution. :serious: :nerd: :surprise:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
I'm calling Helm every couple of days. Manual that ended in 00 is obsolete. New manual is an '01' version and says 2018-2019. Not to be in stock until later in December. Pretty embarrassing not to have them in stock. Maybe they should do print on demand through Amazon :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
I found manuals online but they were on back order, so I went to my Honda Stealership and they were fresh out. He ordered some and they came in two days later. I asked him to match the internet price and surprisingly...he DID! What a huge book! Haha!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts