GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a pleasant experience buying tires yesterday. On our way to trailer week (Biketoberfest) in Daytona. At a suggestion from this list stopped by Honda of Jacksonville Florida and got some tires for my '06 Wing. Had Bridgestone radials mounted balanced and out the door with tax for $284. total. I think this is a good price (at least based on what I paid the last time). The purpose of this post howver, is to says thanks to the good folks I met there, especially service writer Josh, for their excellent service. Walking in unannounced, we were back on the road in about 2 hours (just long enough for lunch and to wait out a rain shower). When you find good service its good to let others know.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Analysttom said:
Bridgestone radials mounted balanced and out the door with tax for $284. total.
I just clicked on HDL's site and the tires alone are more than that. I'd say you got a really great deal there with mounting, balancing and tax included. WOW!

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
I think they use the tires as a lost leader. Really good service had my frame reweld done there in on Friday, they have a welder to come in to do the welding on the week end, even presets were put back in the radio. That attention to detail in my book

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Honda of Jax is where I bought my Wing.

Great folks and very helpful.

The guy who set my Wing up rides a Valk and invited me on an out of state ride with he and some friends when I picked up my bike. I couldn't make it due to work, but darn nice of him to ask.

Dep

·
Registered
524 Posts
Is this the place?

Honda Of Jacksonville
8209 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32211-8733
(904)721-2453

At that price it would worth the ride alone. :)

·
Registered
3,809 Posts
yep thats the place

·
Registered
179 Posts
Why is evey thing good so far far away ! :cry:

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
IFLY said:
Why is evey thing good so far far away ! :cry:
You mean like hwy 421 near Bristol, TN? I really like that road but every thing good is so far away LOL. Wanna trade cheap tires for good roads? I would do it in a second.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts