GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 motortrike, the TPMS light stays on all the time...does anyone know how to disable it

thanks in advance

·
Registered
850 Posts
Mine does go out at times but not very accurate. it comes on for no reason, I have stopped and checked the tire pressure and checked the pressure before riding but it will still come on at times.

·
Banned
939 Posts
I have a 2010 motortrike, the TPMS light stays on all the time...does anyone know how to disable it

thanks in advance
Or you could fix the problem, and be glad you did when you pick a small nail that starts slow leak then expands just as you are getting the whee factor on into a 90mph sweeper.

I thinks it would be very cool to know about that leak before the sweeper.

Just saying. But I never drive over 40mph.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Um ...... youz guyz do relize that this is the Trike Forum and a question about a trike .. right

You know...three wheels on a two wheel TPMS system and the rear wheels operate at a much lower pressure .... :shrug:

·
Banned
939 Posts
Um ...... youz guyz do relize that this is the Trike Forum and a question about a trike .. right

You know...three wheels on a two wheel TPMS system and the rear wheels operate at a much lower pressure .... :shrug:

Oops never was good at reading directions. In that case I say have at her and get to surgery on them wires. But only if you keep her under 120mph or so.

My bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts