GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone going to the TN Rally, April 23-24 Pigeon Forge, TN. Chuckwagon and I plan to be there, it is always a good one with lots of vendors and the TN Drill Team puts on a great show. Hope to see some of you there!!! :D :D

·
Registered
4,439 Posts
OrangeCrush plans on going along with a few other wings from MI.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
tennessee rally

Pirate,
Watch for JD at this rally, it's one of my favorites, and rarely do i miss it.
JD
:biker:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Slide will be there on the Silver GL1800. You'll have to look fast because we all know that Silver is the fastest color. I'll be staying at the Country Inn and Suites which is where the vendors are set up. If you see a tall dark and handsome guy riding a Silver GL1800, stop and ask him if he knows where SLIDE is. It wont be SLIDE but he might know SLIDE. But seriously folks, I would love to meet some of you. JD, I'll see you there. SLIDE

·
Registered
615 Posts
I plan on being there. Can't wait. Joy

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
got my room

I successfully booked my room online tonight. Hotels are filling up fast.
JD
:biker: :biker: :biker: :biker: :biker: :biker: :biker: :biker:

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Yeah - The Tennessee Rally is great!

Great vendors and a greater place to ride. We go and ride the Cherohala, Tail of the Dragon ... Rt 28, ... buncha other roads in the area, but don't do Deals Gap anymore, too many crazies there plus the fact that I have been doing it for about 20 plus years. I'll be there for certain.

·
Registered
113 Posts
About 12 of our GWRRA group from Columbus Ms are riding up for it. I've never been to this rally, but am looking foreward to spending time n the mountains. Went to Honda Hoot last year and was well satisfied.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'll be there, then it's off to Greenville SC for the SC District Rally. Takes me about 4 hours to get out of FL so I like to hit more than one rally to make it worth my while :lol: - Sue

·
Registered
5 Posts
Pirate: Wingman and myself will be at the Rally in TN...Been waiting to catch up with you. You know I broke down and bought myself a 1800(white) :D .... Looking forward to seeing you...My plate on the bike will read SNOWYTE.........

SnowWhite aka val-girl :wink:

·
Registered
54 Posts
We will be there since it's in our back yard. We will be helping out with registration on Friday from 1:00 to 3:00. Just ask for Crewsn! This is really a great rally. Hope a lot of you get to attend!

Crewsn

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the responses. I am looking forward to meeting some of you and revisiting with others. Chuckwagon and I will be staying at Briarwood. Each have a Silver 2002 with SC plates, of course. Chuckwagon liked mine so much, he had to have one just like it. :D :shock:

:excited:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts