GL1800Riders Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
So sorry to hear. Prayers for the family.

·
15 year Member
6,868 Posts
TNCharlie will be missed.. Solid Guy and really fun to be around

R.I.P.

Condolences to Family and Friends..

A true loss..

mattbcnv

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Got word this morning that TNCharlie passed while out riding. I'll post up info on services once I have info.
Good bless tncharlie

IS it just me, I am a little envious { when you pass} this is why. I just think of the great days I've had on the Blue Ridge Parkway. Is this weird.
What a way to leave this world.

Good bless tncharlie.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Eternal peace to Charlie and comfort to his family.

Very sad.

Donnie

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Godspeed Charlie, RIP.

·
Canuck
2,824 Posts
Got word this morning that TNCharlie passed while out riding. I'll post up info on services once I have info.
Lewis - you introduced me to Charlie when I was at your shop a few years ago. And the three of us went out for lunch. Sorry to hear of his passing. My condolences.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
If the only thing riding a GoldWing had done for me was to introduce me to Charlie, it would have been one of the best things I ever did. Charlie was so much more than a motorcycle rider. He was fearless - not in riding but in living without letting anything frighten him from what he desired. He lived life on his own terms and I'm sure that all meeting him respected him for that. I'll be looking forward to following him on a heavenly ride one day.

·
Registered
5,936 Posts
Charlie was an outstanding gentleman. I'm glad I got to know him. I have many wonderful memories to remember him by until we get to ride together again on the twisties in the hereafter.

·
Registered
243 Posts
He was a good man.
He made a lasting impression on my wife and I the first time we met him.

Reactions: CAWing

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Wow - it as been a long time since we met up but he was always great to talk to... a long distance rider who would go about anyplace for a RTE. Several hour ride for lunch was a regular occurrence for Charlie! Rest in peace my friend!

·
Registered
9,193 Posts
Condolences to the TN crew, his friends & family - another of the old-guard has left us.

·
Registered
4,935 Posts
RIP Charlie.
One of the best reasons to attend a Tennessee Lunch Run was to talk and ride with TNCharlie.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts