GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Charlie I saw a carwash on 28 so I stopped and rinsed off the 5lbs of dust. Paul said he saw me as he was going by. My anal behaviors are getting noticed too often lately.

It was good to see and chat with you yesterday.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Nothin wrong with keepin your ride clean. Nothiin at all.

·
Registered
691 Posts
Toyo I only had 3 lbs. of dust on mine when I got home but it is gone now. Good to see you to and looking forward to our next LITTLE ride.
Charlie

·
Registered
691 Posts
Dan I though I was bad but Steve has me beat. Bull Dog maybe you can get Toyo to do a polishers class at Cats Cade.

Charlie

·
Registered
5,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh Lewis, you should have seen the dirt and scratches on your seat. I'd be pissed if I was you.

Actually guys, were we had to park while visiting Paul really got our bikes very dusty with gravel dust. We were parked right next to a road thatthey were riding there dirt bikes on. I wasnt going to sit and look and that crap for the next 2 hours. So I spent 75 cents and rinsed the bike off.

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Stephen, think of the image and example you're setting here. You've just got to be more careful, especially with all those folks back east watching your every move like a hawk. Sure glad I live in Mesquite where very few people on this board ever see me (lol).

Mesquite Bob

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Arn Butt Bill said:
I've seen Steven wiping his bike at stoplights.
Really.
I'd call that multi-tasking......nothing wrong with that......it's the "anal behaviors" that I'd be worrying about!!! :shock:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts